Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cure for cystic acne _ Mario Badescu buffering lotion

Just few days back,I got this unwanted guest a,a large cystic acne . All of us ,who had or has cystic acne,we know how painful it can be. Its not like those tiny little bump,which can be easily covered with concealer.In case of cystic acne,putting concealer over it,only aggravates the problem.I am sure ,you know what I am talking about.So this time when I had one, I  was all ready for the torture. But fortunately,I didn't have to.

While my usual trip to ULTA ,I found this product and it worked for me.You know,how somehow,you pick something to try with no expectation,because everything else you have tried has failed,it was for me.I was not expecting anything.But I bought it anyways.If it doesnt work,I can always return it.ULTA has a very kind return policy.But it worked and I was so happy.

Let me tell you about my skin.In case,you feel ,you have sensitive skin and anything with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide which are the usual defense against acne doesn't work for you ,you may want to give it a try.It comes in a squeeze bottle which is pretty hygienic. Just shake the bottle hard to get the white sediment thoroughly mixed with clear solution.

I would like to add that the cystic acne will not disappear over night ,but it really shortens the time it takes to flatten to heal. 

For more details ,please check out the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment