Thursday, April 1, 2010

Haul and Swatches:Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks


Recently when Rimmel launched their Moisture Renew line,I wanted to try few colors very badly but I had to wait for a BOGO offer.I dont believe in paying full price for anything :) and when you can get a deal ,why not?

So when my local ULTA offered a BOGO on them ,I immediately rushed and got these lippies.

1.Berry Rose
2.Rose Blush
3.Pink Chic
4.Spotlight Beige

My general observation is that they are very moisturizing .Normally I have noticed that the staying power of moisturing lipstick is less and its true for these lippies too.Atleast thats what I have observed.Color payoff is good .My favourite amongst the four has to be Spotlight Beige.Its such a pretty nude color which does not wash my NC 37 skin and gives me that polished lips look.Pair it with neutral smokey eyes and you are good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment