Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beauty Tip :Best Substitute for Makeup Wipes

Can you guess?? Now we all know that cleaning the makeup before we go to bed is one of the commandments of applying makeup.One of the easiest way to clean makeup is to use wipes.They remove all the trace of makeup without much mess .No wonder,its preferred by many 'cough' (lazy) souls .;-> . Anyways,being one of them and also a bargain hunter,I am always in lookout for cheaper substitutes and what did I find?


The best substitute for makeup wipes is baby wipes.I am not kidding.I have tried it and can swear by it.I prefer Huggies Baby Wipe with no alcohol or fragrance because I have very sensitive skin.Why to take risk with fussy skin? Not only it last me a long time ,it is dirt cheap so I dont feel guilty of using more than one.Just take few with you on the go and you are good.Just cant live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment